eMarketingEye, a Google Premier Partner 2022 (awarded to only a select group of the top 3% of Google Partners), Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join our team.
Having proudly served over 1,200 of the world’s best-loved brands across 45 countries and won over 250 awards during the past 15 years, eMarketingEye is widely considered to be a thought leader in Asia. We offer end-to-end solutions from website development to performance-driven digital marketing and social media strategies.
You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands, manage their digital marketing strategies and get involved in campaign execution. This role includes conceptualising and developing digital marketing strategies for a portfolio of brands across multiple verticals and industries.
- Managing SEO projects under the guidance of senior digital marketing managers
- Monitoring and managing sites through Google Search Console and other webmaster accounts such as Bing Webmaster Tools
- Conducting SEO audits on websites using various tools
- Thoroughly analysing website traffic and performance
- In-depth keyword research and formulation of a keyword strategy
- Title Meta Tag and Alt Tag creation and Google My Business optimisation
- Coordinating Off-Site activities with the Off-Site support team
- Client communication
- Weekly / monthly performance reports and internal system updates
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from experts with years of experience
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Common sense with the right attitude
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent qualification such as CIM UK
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience in the SEO / Digital Marketing industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EMEDMSEOS in the subject line.