eMarketingEye, Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for a young and dynamic Quality Assurance enthusiast to join our team.
Having proudly served over 1,200 of the world’s best-loved brands, executed over 5,000 projects and won over 250 awards during the past 15 years, eMarketingEye is widely considered to be a thought leader in Asia. We offer end-to-end solutions from website development to performance-driven digital marketing and social media strategies.
We seek a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer who can manage the quality assurance processes of the web development team at eMarketingEye. The selected candidate is expected to introduce / enhance QA methodology across all business processes and be experienced in hands-on bottom-up website testing.
- Lead the Quality Assurance (QA) team and establish QA practices in the organization
- Plan and coordinate testing activities
- Lead and conduct in all aspects of testing, including usability, functionality, regression, load and system testing
- Review requirements, specifications and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Daily coordination, follow up on test results and contribution toward continuous improvements
- Be actively involved in review sessions to improve the test suite and process
- Benchmark performance and establish structured testing processes
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from experts with years of experience
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Common sense with the right attitude
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Project management expert
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- 3+ years of experience of working in a Lead QA Engineer position
- Experience in preparing test plans, test cases and quality assurance documentation
- Experience in coordinating with multiple development teams on concurrent projects
- Thorough understanding of User Experience testing (UX)
- Experience with performance and security testing
- A degree in IT or equivalent qualifications
- Hands-on experience in Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Magento
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the Job Code EMETLQAE in the subject line.