eMarketingEye, Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join our award-winning team. You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands and manage their projects.
We seek an experienced web professional with sound technical expertise to lead our most complex development initiatives, including utilising the latest web technologies. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building fast, secure, accessible and innovative digital experiences on the WordPress platform.
- Employ innovative thought, creativity and problem-solving skills to push the limits of existing technology
- Experience in taking Adobe XD designs and converting them into responsive WordPress templates
- Custom WordPress theme development from scratch including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts and plugins that require theme customisation
- Knowledge of current best practices in front-end development
- Demonstrate accountability through timely deliverables
- Define, find and assess new plugins, frameworks, applications and platforms for optimal outcomes
- Analyse business requirements and design, develop, test and publish optimal technical solutions
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including the quality and performance of the applications
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology
- A minimum 3 years of experience with W3C compliant, website development
- Experience in consume REST APIs, JSON and MySQL databases
- A deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS / SASS), MySQL, CLIs and Git
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX and Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- Having some experience in MVC frameworks (Knockout JS, js, React or similar) will be considered a plus
- Good communication skills in both written & spoken English
- Team player with a pleasing personality and good interpersonal skills
- Time and project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from experts with years of experience
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Common sense with the right attitude and empathy
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Organised and efficient multitasker
If you have the required qualifications and experience in line with our requirements, we would like to hear from you. An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EME0112 in the subject line.