eMarketingEye, Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join our award-winning team. You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands and manage their projects.
Having proudly served over 1,200 of the world’s best-loved brands, executed over 5,000 projects and won over 250 awards during the past 15 years, eMarketingEye is widely considered to be a thought leader in Asia. We offer end-to-end solutions from website development to performance-driven digital marketing and social media strategies.
We seek a dynamic, self-motivated and results-oriented individual with strong communication skills who can assist in carrying out credit control operations to achieve the set objectives.
- Managing the end-to-end debt collection process and achieving the monthly collection target
- Planning, strategizing, negotiating and taking measures to recover outstanding payments
- Timely preparation of weekly and other ad hoc reports
- Proper upkeep of databases and systems (E.g: Master files, QuickBooks, and other systems)
- Coordinating with external and internal stakeholders (E.g: banks, clients, legal officers, account managers, etc.)
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies in payments or accounts
- Assisting to manage the client contracts and renewal cycle
- Assisting the finance team with other operational activities
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from experts with years of experience
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Common sense with the right attitude
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- 2+ years of experience in finance and operations
- A degree or equivalent qualification in finance
- Strong verbal and written knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in QuickBooks will be an added advantage
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Code EMEFINEDCO in the subject line.