eMarketingEye, A Google Premier Partner 2022 (awarded to only a select group of the top 3% of Google Partners) and Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) is looking for young and dynamic digital marketing enthusiasts to join our team of award-winning digital marketers.
Having proudly served over 1,200 of the world’s best-loved brands across 45 countries and won over 250 awards during the past 15 years, eMarketingEye is widely considered to be a thought leader in Asia. We offer end-to-end solutions from website development to performance-driven digital marketing and social media strategies.
You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands, manage their digital marketing strategies and get involved in campaign execution. This role includes conceptualising and developing digital marketing strategies for a portfolio of brands across multiple verticals and industries.
- Working closely with a team of digital marketing analysts and specialists
- Assisting in managing digital marketing campaigns in multiple advertising channels and platforms such as Google, DV 360, Facebook, Bing etc.
- Conducting keyword research and competitor analysis
- Monitoring campaign performance and providing analysis
- Preparing monthly and ad hoc performance reports / presentations
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to work with world class digital marketing experts
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from global industry leaders
- State of the art office with fantastic views of Colombo Skyline
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Common sense with the right attitude
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Project management expert
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or an equivalent qualification such as CIM UK
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and attention to detail
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code EMEDMASDM in the subject line